- Peak Level Button - Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test Button Functions - Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation - Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will "beep" two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- NOTE: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup - the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
- Power Source: 120VAC. Temperature Range-40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C). Humidity Range-5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
Release Date: 13-11-2018
Details: Protect your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO) exposure with the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display. The Nighthawk is an easy-to-install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of CO. It features a digital display that shows CO levels in parts per million allowing you to see if, how, and when levels change.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
At a Glance:
- Plug-in unit with battery backup and digital display that shows CO level
- Level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Loud alarm pattern sounds when unit detects elevated CO levels
- Direct-plug, 6-foot power cord, and table top mounting options.
- Five-year limited warranty
This discreet alarm is designed to fit into any standard A/C outlet in your house.