Brand: First Alert
- Keep your family safe with this talking battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; it's equipped with voice and location, so you are alerted of the danger and where it originates from across your house
- Tells you whether the danger is smoke or carbon monoxide and where the threat is among up to 11 pre programmed locations in your home
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85 decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and EZ access battery drawyer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7 year limited warranty; equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for safety; all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- It can ship within the US except New York
Publisher: Petra Industries, Inc. - Consumer Electronics Replen
Release Date: 02-05-2007
Details: The First Alert SC07CN Combination Talking Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detector helps protect you and your family from two deadly threats: fire and carbon monoxide. This battery-operated unit includes a voice alarm that tells you the location of dangerous smoke or carbon monoxide in your home.
SC07 Combination Talking Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detector
At a Glance:
- Dual alarm detects both smoke and carbon monoxide
- Combines an audible verbal warning with loud alarm and flashing LED
- Uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide detector--the most accurate sensor available
- Photoelectric sensing technology reduces false alarms
WHERE TO PLACE SAFETY PRODUCTS:
Smoke Alarms: 1 in every bedroom and at least 1 on every level of the home.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms: 1 on every level of the home and 1 in each sleeping area.
Fire Extinguishers: 1 on every level of the home and 1 each in the kitchen and garage.